Why become a member? ×

3 Leaf Enabler - SOLD
£220
MORECAMBE

lee650

The 3 leaf Audio Enabler is the veritable Swiss Army knife of pedals. It has the following lockdown essential features.

3 band preamp - the usual 3 bands of cut/boost, tuned by ear to give the most musical response. It has a nice tight bass response and a very sweet (not harsh) treble timbre. The mid range  has a voicing switch between a fat low mid or a snarly high mid. It also has a deep switch which adds a lovely thickness to your sound. It's a subtle but very effective EQ, which sweetens the sound,but doesn't add it's own colour like a lot of pedal pres do. NOTE- unlike some,this can also run a power amp with ease. I used one of these with a powered BergantinoIP112 and sounded incredible.

DI box- very high quality DI with pre/post and a ground lift. I've used this on tours and for recording,where the tone is always warm but crystal clear. Always received the highest praise from sound engineers I've worked with. This is on par with a lot of high end DI boxes ive used.The maker stated he stopped using his ReDDI in favour of this (I know what you're thinking! he would 😂)

Headphone amp- The crown jewel of this pedal and worth the price alone. It's a studio grade amp with crystal clear reproduction of your sound source. It takes 300ma at 9- 12v of power as the headphone amp takes a lot of juice. It also has an AUX input with its own volume the perfect practice tool.

All in all an ideal box to use with your DAW to add warmth 

It's in as new condition with not a mark on it. These were discontinued a long time ago as apparently expensive to make. I don't have the original box,but it will be sent boxed.

this is now  SOLD!!!

Review 

https://www.premierguitar.com/articles/3Leaf_The_Enabler_Bass_DIEQ_Pedal_Review

20210131_184820.jpg

20210131_184837.jpg

received_432298114641224.jpeg

received_482464536082856.jpeg

Edited by lee650
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, tayste_2000 said:

Obscure question: If using the Aux in, does the Aux in audio come out of both the phones and the output or just the phones?

Suppose same question extends to the DI output too.

Yes It does! When I used to use this with a powered cab,Id  plug my CD player into it and use it as a HIFI 

Didnt try it with the DI out

1 hour ago, tayste_2000 said:

Ah, that's a shame (for my very very specific use case) but thanks for taking the time to answer.

GLWTS

Very curious to know what your needs are Steve? If could see if it works! PM me 😁

Edited by lee650

For any potential interested parties, we the above question re the Aux input

I've had a bit of a test today! As its been ages since had my IP. It appears I was wrong, the Aux signal actually Doesn't come through the 1/4 out or the DI (I used the EBS Microbass to play Music,which was replaced by the Enabler) I hope this info is useful.

I've also had an A/B test on the DI on this with a newly recieved Tech21 VTDI. The the Enabler was louder and Crystal clear! Much clearer than the VT. Good job I've just recorded my album with it 😂

The manual also confirms that the Aux in is only heard through headphones.

www.3leafaudio.com › Enabl...PDF
Web results
The Enabler: EQ/DI/Headphone Amp - 3Leaf Audio

To quote my esteemed bass brothers,if I didn't have building work to pay for,I'd happily keep both as clean and dirty pres.

Edited by lee650

• MB1 locked this topic