Why become a member? ×

ESP Surveyor II 2007 value?

Deke1977

Good afternoon.

I have been offered a 2007 ESP Surveyor II (or Standard as they were called then) as a trade for my Sandberg VM5 Nighthawk, can anyone tell me how much it would be worth? I have my Sandberg listed Locally for £1200 and the owner of the ESP has his listed on Reverb for the same price, do you think this is a good deal? I don't know much about ESP basses so I thought it sensible to ask on here, any responses appreciated, thanks!

If the ESP is a Japanese version they seem to get a good rep. The only thing I would say is if you intend to move it on in the future it may be a harder sale than your Sandberg. I don`t know if £1200 is a good price for an ESP.

Why don`t you pay £7 and list it on here for sale or trade? There is a lot of Sandberg love on here. It`s safer than Gumtree as well which is so full of arseh*les these days I don`t even post anything on there.

• Like 1

Seems like a good trade to me. Especially if it's the one with a set of EMG soapbar and MM style pickups. Definitely good basses, well made and pretty versatile too. 

Also, I've never found BC marketplace that good for sales of all the years I've been on here. With the likes of Facebook Marketplace, Facebook sales pages (you might have to apply to join some pages) and Gumtree to list for free but that's just my opinion. 

• Like 1