Why become a member? ×

Westone Raider (Who's in a Glam Rock band?)

Maude

3 minutes ago, Cat Burrito said:

My life is a Hanoi Rocks tribute! :biggrin:

I saw Michael Monroe's band a couple of years ago when he supported Alice Cooper. Absolutely fantastic gig!

He needed a radio mic though. He spent the entire gig running all over the place with a roadie chasing around after him untangling the mic lead from amps, stands, and the drum kit, hilarious. Fantastic energy. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Maude said:

I saw Michael Monroe's band a couple of years ago when he supported Alice Cooper. Absolutely fantastic gig!

He needed a radio mic though. He spent the entire gig running all over the place with a roadie chasing around after him untangling the mic lead from amps, stands, and the drum kit, hilarious. Fantastic energy. 

His band is fantastic and they're all really nice blokes too. I think Andy is a bit, ahem, odd but Michael, Sami and Nasty are all really down to earth. Sami particularly has done a lot to promote bass and does a really interesting series called Sound Tracker where he looks at music from around the world. Over the years he's played with a range of cool people and is probably my bass idol. I would rather have had his career than some of the bigger names.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...