Why become a member? ×

Warwick Corvette $$ 5 String Red *SOLD*
£575
Marden, Kent

WarPig

I bought this from @vmaxblues last June after wanting one for a while. Sadly I need to move it on as it's just not required. It's in the same condition as it was sold to me.

Here is a link to Stuarts sale post

*Collection only from Marden, Kent TN12*  I don't have a box to post it in and although I will include a soft case.

Priced to sell, so no offers or trades please.

Thanks

Edited by WarPig
  • Like 5

Yep - way too cheap. I’d been contemplating selling mine which is all its original parts and mint (only diff being it’s turquoise and has pearl fret markers), but you’ve scuppered that notion with this really crazy good price!

GLWTS

CB

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, cloudburst said:

Yep - way too cheap. I’d been contemplating selling mine which is all its original parts and mint (only diff being it’s turquoise and has pearl fret markers), but you’ve scuppered that notion with this really crazy good price!

GLWTS

CB

Tempted to up the price,, but I think the neck swap puts people off. I'm sure if it wasn't mentioned, then no-one would even tell the difference. I know I could put it up for more if I could be bothered to post it, but the whole finding a suitable box/packing/weighing+measuring/booking in/finding most places won't insureunless its in a hardcase/waiting around/worrying whilst it's in transit puts me off. But if someone comes here to collect, then they can add on the extra and possibly make some money.

Edited by WarPig

• MB1 locked this topic