Why become a member? ×

Feedback

beastie

Here’s yours:

To leave feedback for someone else just search to see if they have one already; if not just make one for them. 

Here’s the search I made, just change your name to the username of the person you’re looking for 

https://www.basschat.co.uk/search/?&q=Beastie&type=forums_topic&nodes=23&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles

• Like 2

I've had this problem in the past finding someone's feedback, and some members end up having two or three feedbacks due to people starting new threads because they've not been able to find the original feedback.

Could we have a link in our avatar?

When we buy or sell something via the marketplace, we nearly always communicate by sending messages to each other, and when you hover over the person's avatar in the messages, it shows links to Message, Ignore User, and Find Content, if a Feedback link was also added, (if its technically possible of course), it would make leaving feedback a lot easier.

Something like this.

Feedback.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, beastie said:

Excellent idea 

I have loads of feedback missing like you said must be in another thread come on admin this is an issue 

Sounds easy but very difficult to add in something like that which isn't part of the software we use. There's a big update due so perhaps there's some new functionality around it in there.

You're welcome, by the way

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I always leave feedback, and apart from a few, feedback has always been left for me, I think it’s an important part of the basschat marketplace, if I’m going to spend a lot of money on something it’s nice to see other people’s experiences , and you can deal with confidence 🙂

• Like 5

I have to hold my hands up and admit to not leaving feedback for a long time. Pure laziness on my part.
It’s got to the point where I can’t actually remember what I’ve bought and sold since I last left feedback. Poor form really.

If it’s any help...?

“I love you all” (apart from you know who, who lives near to a football team that won the premier league against all odds a couple of years back, and have a fox as a mascot)..I don’t love him, no sireee. 

11 hours ago, beastie said:

I have loads of feedback missing like you said must be in another thread come on admin this is an issue 

Quite right.  Come on ped.  Get yer size 9's off the sofa, switch off Babestation,  and get this massive issue sorted pronto.

We all know you dont have a life

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I assume buying and selling is always accompanied by some private messages organising the trade? 

Would it not be very easy to just add a link to your feedback page in your final message after the transaction saying something along the lines of, "Thank you for the 'whatever it is', please leave appropriate feedback here?

Thus prompting feedback and sending them to the correct place. 

Surely not that difficult?🤔

One issue with all these links in your signature is that if you browse on the mobile site you don't get any of that info. All I can see of anyone's info is their avatar, username and watts rating, everything else I, and everyone else on the mobile site, have to go looking for. Not a problem though as it's just clutter 99%of the time. 

10 minutes ago, Hellzero said:

As I said earlier, turn the f*cking mobile the other way, so horizontally, and you'll see the signature !

Funny that nobody seems to ever read what's before their own post...

Calm down dear, it makes no difference on my phone using the mobile site. 

As I said earlier, avatar, name and watts rating is the only info visible. No location, no post count, no sig, nothing other than that ve stated twice now. 

It's no problem though.