Why become a member? ×

Take Me Seriously ...

Happy Jack

These gals have been 'talked' about on all the forums, except for the one that won't allow 'hot chick' threads.

That gal from Pretty Reckless is really attractive as well, & was also in How the Grinch Stole Christmas:

a3eb58c3972692a85b8c0c01625bec35.jpg

I won't even post a photo of the two incredibly lush gals from Butcher Babies.

1 minute ago, Hellzero said:

Listened to it without the sound, it's highly watchable. Too bad I couldn't take my eyes off

the high heel shoes.

I said look me in the eyes... I said the eyes.

reminds me an an exchange I overheard in the pub (remember those?) a few years ago.

Woman (loudly trying to embarrass man) 'Oi, eyes are up here!'

Man (supremely unembarrassed and just as loudly) 'yes, but your breasts are hoiked up and on display there!'

I almost spat out my beer...

• Haha 2

From a purely scientific standpoint, this is a clear demonstration that the motion of playing handheld percussion instruments has much less of an agitation effect on silicone than it would on human tissue.

From a musical standpoint... ewwww!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, NickD said:

From a purely scientific standpoint, this is a clear demonstration that the motion of playing handheld percussion instruments has much less of an agitation effect on silicone than it would on human tissue.

From a musical standpoint... ewwww!

I completely agree !! It was hard not to notice ! In the interest of pure science though! 

Edited by Lloyd80
  • Haha 2

At the risk of being "that guy", isn't the general tone that this thread is descending into a bit, well, misogynist? 

I've certainly seen similar threads closed on other forums (female cyclists, female athletes etc etc) for similar reasons. 

I'm sure as a community we'd want BC to be welcoming to everyone.

I should say I'm not looking to start a debate or criticise any other posters - obviously people's tastes are different, just thought I'd raise it.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jakester said:

At the risk of being "that guy", isn't the general tone that this thread is descending into a bit, well, misogynist?

I would have said it was the opposite of misogynistic, although perhaps chauvinistic or patriarchal would be a reasonable description.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jakester said:

I've certainly seen similar threads closed on other forums (female cyclists, female athletes etc etc) for similar reasons. 

I'm sure as a community we'd want BC to be welcoming to everyone.

Must admit my first thought on opening the thread was "oh FFS, seriously?". 
Then I watched the OP vid  (well, the 45 seconds I could stand), and said it out loud. That Casady bass is its single redeeming feature.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Silvia Bluejay said:

And - oldie alert - this was what I didn't mind ogling, around three decades ago - despite the person himself being a complete idiot (even then).

metallica-james-hetfield06.jpg

Justice era Metallica featuring the Cowardly Lion?  Hell yeah!  The music, not the oggling bit! 

Edited by DaytonaRik
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Doctor J said:

What a terrible mix, almost as bad as the BBC trying to mix hard rock and metal. It's almost as if the sound engineer's mind just wasn't on the job at all.

To be fair, Slipknot live at Maida Vale was superb