Jump to content
Salt on your Bass?

New line 6 HX stomp XL...

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Well, I got a mail about it from Line6 today.

It certainly fixes one of my main issues with the Stomp - the lack of buttons. 

Probably don't need it because I have the FX, but might be something that would be useful for the stick. Interesting to see what the price is. Also it has bumped up the number of blocks to 8

- edit

£679 at gak - a bit rich but presumably street price will go down.

Edited by Woodinblack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Video is up.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Woodinblack said:

Also it has bumped up the number of blocks to 8

It actually hasn't, it's got the exact same processing power as the hx stomp. The latest update allowed 8 blocks but with no more processing power so any more than the originally intended 6 is often very limited to a few effects that need very little processing power, depending on the rest of the patch. This is exactly the same. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Stingray64 said:

It actually hasn't, it's got the exact same processing power as the hx stomp. The latest update allowed 8 blocks but with no more processing power so any more than the originally intended 6 is often very limited to a few effects that need very little processing power, depending on the rest of the patch. This is exactly the same. 

ok, so it is over £250 for a couple more buttons. Maybe skip that then!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Woodinblack said:

ok, so it is over £250 for a couple more buttons. Maybe skip that then!

Well when you consider a lot of the footswitch options that provide the same amount of options cost around 100-150 and you still have all the midi and exp 1 and 2. But ye I consider the stomp amazing value for money so this XL is firmly meh pricing to me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...