Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BB2005 - SOLD!
£500
Carshalton

DylanB

I'm really not sure how long I've had this, I would have bought it in the mid 2000s. This is the second time I've sold it! I bought it back after the first time because I missed it, but it has subsequently sat in its case for years as I moved towards more Fender-ish stuff. But it is a LOT of bass for the money. Think BBNE2 on a budget.

The only real issue with it is that the bass control doesn't really boost the bass, so it may be that it needs some work done on the electronics. TBH it never bothered me as I always used my amp/preamp if needed.

There is some buckle rash/scratching on the back of the bass, especially on the plastic control cavity. The finish has also gone a bit shiny under the popping area around the neck pickup; this bass has been played. There are 3 small nicks on the back of the neck which I have tried to show in the photos. They are maybe BARELY noticeable when playing.

Weight is 4.4kg or around 9lb 11oz using bathroom scales.

It will come in a basic hard case.

£500. I’m happy to talk about couriers and arrange one at your cost. I would rather have it collected but I don’t think Boris wants us to meet up at the moment.

IMG-6548.jpg

IMG-6549.jpg

IMG-6550.jpg

IMG-6551.jpg

IMG-6552.jpg

IMG-6553.jpg

IMG-6554.jpg

IMG-6555.jpg

IMG-6556.jpg

Edited by DylanB
Sold
  • Like 5