Why become a member? ×

Overwater Original Bass Sunburst PRICE REDUCED!!!!
£1200
London/Suffolk

W1_Pro

• 2 weeks later...

Given the price I'm asking for this, vs. the price of various other -lets face it, quite similar vintage instruments on here at the mo- I'm rapidly coming to the conclusion that this bass offers a remarkably cost effective way in to early eighties custom luthery......😉

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Come on folks. This is the bargain of the century. A handmade British bass from the late 70's with top notch workmanship, fixtures and fittings. Yours for only 20% of the price of a Wal or  40% of the price of a BC Rich depending on your preferences. Thats before VAT and duty come into the equation. A no brainer!😂

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, W1_Pro said:

Come on folks. This is the bargain of the century. A handmade British bass from the late 70's with top notch workmanship, fixtures and fittings. Yours for only 20% of the price of a Wal or  40% of the price of a BC Rich depending on your preferences. Thats before VAT and duty come into the equation. A no brainer!😂

Couldn't agree more with you - this is a classic hand-made British bass from what was a great era of innovative bass design in this country.. 

Here's a YouTube clip of what they sound like... 

GLWTS 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Boy I like everything about this bass.........and especially '80s basses!  This is a great price, including all the recent work you have had done, superb stuff and well done.  The hard case is a toughie to find, I have a Shuker RD and have looked for a hardcase for ages. If I had the money spaer right now I would be in my car coming to collect....

• Like 1