Why become a member? ×

What do you like to sit on?

Mokl

Ikea Kläppe office chair for me. It has moving armrests that you can put on the sides. It was a gift from my wife something like 15 years ago. Perfect for the office work and when I want to noodle around, I just move the armrests and then I can slaughter any tune. 😁 

But I think it is (or was) way more than your budget.

9 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

Massively; a demi-god. :i-m_so_happy:

8 minutes ago, Hellzero said:

Seen him twice, always fantastic !

Have you listened to the John McLaughlin Trio album with Trilok Gurtu and Jonas Hellborg, live at the Royal Festival Hall?

4 minutes ago, Hellzero said:

Ikea Kläppe office chair for me. It has moving armrests that you can put on the sides. It was a gift from my wife something like 15 years ago. Perfect for the office work and when I want to noodle around, I just move the armrests and then I can slaughter any tune. 😁 

But I think it is (or was) way more than your budget.

I knew you had the Kläppe...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ambient said:

Have you listened to the John McLaughlin Trio album with Trilok Gurtu and Jonas Hellborg, live at the Royal Festival Hall?

Being a massive fan of Jonas Hellborg : yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ! 😊

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ambient said:

I've most of McLaughlin's stuff; I saw the first Shakti mouture, with percussionists Zakir Hussain (on tabla) and Vikku Vinayakram (on Ghatam) in 1974. Amazeballs, really amazeballs. They, collectively, rate right up there with Schubert and Bruckner, for me. :sun_bespectacled:

• Like 2