Why become a member? ×

SOLD Toilet seat bass
£1000
Gosport

Bassman666

9 hours ago, Stub Mandrel said:

Sorry matey, it's only white ones with black scratchplates that really make the grade.

Hot-Selling-Active-Pickup-Musicman-Bongo

Surely black with a white scratchplate would even better.

54 minutes ago, Bassassin said:

Always wondered how & why MM arrived at 'Bongo' as a name for these. Did a bit of research & it turned out to be a simple typo.

Bogno.jpg.47fb62d47855f47bc838bd04a7777b97.jpg

GLWTS!

Genius! I nearly wet myself. a few other variants "On Bog", "No Bog"

• Like 1

I haven't visited the for sale thread recently - 64 replies and only a couple asking about or referring to the bass for sale! 

Ive got one of these and it's great (mind you anyone referring to it as a bog seat is likely to get to feel it's weight directly rather than through its sound 😬 ) spookily in my experience the only people in the real world who think they look like bog seats tend to be occassional bass players who usually play old Fender basses often painted in a colour resembling poo of sorts - normal people (and it seems a selection of some of the 64 members replying to this thread have a major lavatory fetish) don't seem to have this problem, at least referring to mine far more positively! 

Anyway GLWTS! And have a bump on me!! No doubt the lavatory fetish guys will be back shortly 😏 unfortunately not to buy your bass!!  

(PS the moderation seems to be a bit lax here (not laxative though - ouch 😂?). 

Edited by drTStingray
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
  • MB1 locked this topic