DWeekes90

Aguilar Octamizer - PRICE REDUCED - SOLD
£100
Tenterden

Decided to sell my trusty Aguilar Octamizer octave pedal. I've had this pedal for several years and love all the sounds this thing can make. Unfortunately it's just not getting the use it deserves at the moment. 

Condition is very good considering I've had it for some time now and it still works perfectly. Unfortunately the original box is long gone but I will make sure it is posted in a secure way.

These look to be about £175 new so at £90 I think this is a great deal.

UK postage included in price.

IMG_20210120_134255338.jpg

Edited by DWeekes90
  • Like 2

I think the Octamizer is the most natural sounding octave pedal I've tried.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Owno
      An Aguilar Tone Hammer Preamp/DI up for grabs. It is in great condition with slight traces of wear (a hairline crack in the finish and two straps of Velcro underneath).

Please note that the pedal comes without an external power supply and its original box.

Price: SOLD
      FB848ED0-7416-422C-AB3E-20904AC3BC42.webp
    • By geoffbassist
      Boss TU2 Chromatic Tuner. The case has a lot of wear, but it still functioning and is a superb tuner. 
      £20 posted in U.K. Payment via PayPal or bank transfer. 

• By bootleg
      Soundblox Pro Multiwave Bass Distortion for sale. £80 including postage in UK.
      Comes boxed, with manual, never gigged, in very good condition. Plastic film still covering face of the pedal! The knobs are a little tacky. Power plug not included.
      Diverse Sound Palette — Featuring 23 varieties of our unique distortion algorithms with an added CLEAN BOOST + EQ mode. Multiband Processing — Signal is split into multiple bands and distorted individually for unprecedented sound clarity. State-of-the-art DSP — Our proprietary 56-bit Digital Signal Processor, the SA601, and crystal clear 24-bit converters. 6 User Presets — Easy to configure user presets in two banks selectable via 3 footswitches for quick access of your favorite sounds. 7-Band Equalizer — Ultra-precise 7-band equalizer for in-depth tone control saved per preset. Extended Control — An expression input allows morphing of sounds between preset banks. A MIDI input allows external access to presets and parameters. Motion Control — All Soundblox and Soundblox Pro pedals are ‘Hot Hand Ready’ and can be used with any Hot Hand motion sensor to extend the capabilities of the unit. Active Analog Bypass — Bypass is fully routed around the DSP and active input ensures zero signal degradation. Dimensions: 7 in./17.8cm (length not including I/O jacks) x 6 in./15.25cm (width) x 2 in./5cm (height, including knobs). https://www.sourceaudio.net/product_soundbloxpro_multiwave_bass_distortion.html
      Pedal located in Bristol. Shipping included to UK.

• By Hellzero
      Due to the Covid-19 situation and severe back problems (66% officially disabled because of it) plus right shoulder injury (non-operable capsulitis from which, after more than 3 years, I will never fully recover), I'm selling all my basses over 4 kilos and also the ones I'm not really using. I've also considerably lowered the price for a quick sale.

WOOD & TRONICS Zoid 5 (to me their best design), naturally reliced : some pay huge amounts for this by 7ender, here it's free ! 

NO TRADES !
      NON NEGOTIABLE PRICE !

Asking price including shipping fully insured with tracking number to your place in these European countries (ask for other countries) : Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France (excluding French overseas departments and territories), Germany, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and United Kingdom : £1599 GBP !!! A new one would cost you at least twice the asking price if you order it today with the same specifications and a few months to get it.

Shipping to United Kingdom is, of course, possible, but with an extra customs fee (VAT + other taxes + courier fee), because U.K. is now outside EEC.

In fully working condition, with some 13 years of use, but no abuse.

Here are the specifications :
      Body : swamp ash wings with quilted maple top (and magnetic electronics lid)
      Neck : 3 pieces flamed maple through neck
      Fingerboard : rosewood with brass dots on the side and abalone on the fretboard
      Frets : 24 mandolin frets in perfect condition
      Headstock : 3 + 2 with matched quilted maple top
      Pickups : Nordstrand DC 5 with switch (chrome) working for the both pickups together in parallel / single coil / series (so you have no strange sounds when blending them)
      Preamp : Aguilar OBP-3
      Controls : volume, balance, bass, mid with one switch (chrome) for the 400 / 800 Hz frequency, treble
      Tuners : Hipshot Licensed
      Bridge : original two parts Wood & Tronics (ETS)
      Strings spacing at bridge : 19 mm
      Nut : brass
      Strings spacing at nut : 10 mm
      Knobs : original metal
      Scale : 34 inches
      Hardware colour : gold except the switches and the output jack, which are chrome
      Truss rod : one (real Fodera)
      Finish : light gloss
      Land of craftsmanship : Italy
      Serial number : unknown
      Year : 2007
      Weight : 3.905 kilos
      Action : from 1.5 mm under the G string to 2 mm under the B string at 12th fret (can go lower, but was perfect for me)

Will come with an unbranded hard case.

Non-smoking environment as usual.

The bass has been fully set up professionally. It has been fitted with a new battery and a (now used) set of Fodera Nickel strings (45 - 65 - 85 -105 - 135).

Early hollowed model à la Fodera, totally hand made (look at the lid), with that sweet and detailed sound typical from that period. Lots of wear and a few dings for this player, but don't be afraid, everything is working fine without any electronics scratches (except the usual Aguilar crack when switching the mids) and no hidden issues... The price asked reflects that condition.

Link to the old Wood & Tronics page : ZOID Custom Variations Wood & Tronics (wtbasses.net)

Here a video by Enrico PASINI himself to give you an idea of how a Zoid 5 can sound :

And another one, made by Arnaud MORIN aka @tournesol74 (33 inches scale, ebony fretboard and different pickups, but the "sound" of the Zoid 5 is there) :

What you see is what you get !

Look at the photos taken at different angles to see the real condition, the wear and dents. Absolutely no real damage, only wear of time and playing !

All the 36 photos are here : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1_xP_ULUN5NmnkamMIseIWb2Gd53RhFDX?usp=sharing

Don't hesitate to ask for more.

• By simon bass
      Hi all and thanks for looking. Up for sale is my beloved Aguilar DB751 I have had this for a couple of years now and loved every minute of owning it.
      The amp functions as it should and has always been racked for its protection with a Furman power conditioner for extra safety and clean power.

If you know about these amps you know the sound is second to none and backs some serious punch.
      I am also selling the furman power conditioner, Korg Pitch Black and SKB roller flight case for an additional £400 if you wanted the rig as it is currently minus the LD in ear system.

the amp itself was serviced by Maghaun Amplifier Company in Newcastle which I dropped it off and collected it myself (around 260 mile round trip X2) as i wanted to make sure it was not damaged in transit and this company has been highly recommended on the bass forums as the best for Aguilar amps. The service was around £250 as some valves needed replacing and has probably only had 15 to 20 gigs since. 

I am only selling due to looking to purchase a house and I have not played professionally for a couple of years now so the funds can be put towards the deposit.

Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.