Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 4LX bass in black stain gloss with EMG pickups SOLD!
£1200
Oban, Scotland

ubit

I have now come to the conclusion that with my job and the current covid restrictions that I am never going to gig again, so reluctantly I am selling off most of my collection of basses. This Spector Euro has only been gigged once and that was only for a couple of songs. It is in immaculate condition and is a truly beautiful guitar. I will supply it with a hard case.

https://www.andertons.co.uk/bass-dept/bass-guitars/modern-bass-guitars/spector-bass-euro-4lx-w-emgs-in-black-stain-gloss

IMG_3143.jpeg

IMG_3144.jpeg

IMG_3145.jpeg

IMG_3146.jpeg

IMG_3147.jpeg

IMG_3148.jpeg

IMG_3149.jpeg

IMG_3150.jpeg

IMG_3151.jpeg

Edited by ubit
  • Like 9

Just now, MB1 said:

That’s a lot of unavailable paper clips?

I tried to edit and remove the original attachments and just dragged the pictures as it was just showing attachments to download 

It certainly is a lovely guitar and has a great growl but I realise that in my advancing years that even if by some miracle I get a job that pays well and allows me to stay at home for long enough to plan rehearsals and gigs (pandemic allowing) I still would go for the old reliable Fenders as they have the look and sound that suit me. It does have a much greater range than the Fenders but I think the smaller body doesn't suit me. It was always my dream to own a Spector but I couldn't justify paying for an American one and this was a very capable substitute and to my ears doesn't sound that far from it either.

44 minutes ago, plankspanker said:

That's a very nice looking bass but that rear button seems pretty high up - how does it balance on a strap?

I agree, it does look high compared to other basses and guitars but it sits lovely on a strap.

https://www.spectorbass.com/product/euro4-lx/

Edited by ubit

• MB1 locked this topic