Why become a member? ×

Cory and the Wongnotes

Jakester

45 minutes ago, stewblack said:

I think Cory has completed 4 albums, a chat show, endless YouTube videos - all of them good, during the lockdown! 

Eight albums last year according to the article in HJ's link.

By the way is Sonny T quite a small chap or is that bass (Warwick Dolphin?) massive.

Edited by Cato

3 minutes ago, Cato said:

Eight albums last years according to the article in HJ's link.

By the way is Sonny T quite a small chap or is that bass (Warwick Dolphin?) massive.

8?? I thought it was two trail song albums, the stripey one and the Wongnotes one? I shall have to check that link out. 

37 minutes ago, toneknob said:

Winner of today's "Who's Stupid" competition: I had tickets for CW at the Electric Ballroom last Feb. Couldn't be arsed, sold the tickets on.

I was going to see him in Bristol and I was feeling too tired due to work. Gutted! My resolution (new year's, post covid, whatever) is that when I feel like that in future, to pull my finger out and go! 

5 hours ago, Jakester said:

I was going to see him in Bristol and I was feeling too tired due to work. Gutted! My resolution (new year's, post covid, whatever) is that when I feel like that in future, to pull my finger out and go! 

I did this with Tadeschi Trucks. Ticket for the London Palladium show and thought it might be 'a bit much'. Plonker.

10 hours ago, toneknob said:

Winner of today's "Who's Stupid" competition: I had tickets for CW at the Electric Ballroom last Feb. Couldn't be arsed, sold the tickets on.

. . . . and on the same night, on the other side of town, I was at Subterania for the Keb Mo gig. That was a tough decision!!.