Why become a member? ×

A Huge Thank You

Useless amateur

13 minutes ago, Useless amateur said:

This is what can be achieved when generous people donate stuff. Thanks you so much to all of you. 

Jon

5259631B-1B0C-4617-9D10-4E0BC8E633AB.jpeg

Oooh how much do you want for it? 😁

Seriously though, that is a stunner, my favorite combo for a Precision. 

Well done everyone who's donated parts and particularly well done to you Jon for taking the time to do this. 

🙂👍

This is the Shell Pink one all painted and cavities all covered with copper tape ready to have Pickguard and pickups and loom put in tomorrow. I got a loom and pickups from a Harley Benton P bass on here last week for £18 which will do for this. It’s a mahogany body but it’s no weight at all so I will make sure it is for a younger kid. 
When I get a suitable neck it’s another one ready to go  

The bridge and Pickguard that will be used for this one were amongst the box of bits donated by @Shepster8316 a top bloke 👍👍👍👍

Jon

8DCDA1E9-E8D4-4FD9-8585-1877D38A5CDB.jpeg

• Like 2

Jon

Good to hear it's working out.  I saw your WTB but obviously didn't read it properly as I didn't know you were after guitar parts as well as bass - I noticed 'guitar' in your first post in this thread, though. I will have a dig about and should have some stuff you can have.