Why become a member? ×

***Sold*** Stagg EDB EUB with gigbag and stand - sale or trade
£275
Nottingham

Like quite a few others here (judging by some of the other listings), I bought this on eBay for £275 on a whim at the end of May, with the idea it would be great to learn during lockdown, but I ended up full-time WFH and only picked it up from time to time.  It came with a gigbag and I bought the dedicated stand which cost me another £40 or so: https://www.thomann.de/gb/stagg_svedb_electric_upright_stand.htm; so I think this is a fair price for the lot.  It's not in perfect condition, but I'd give it 9 out of 10 (I've tried to show where there are a couple of marks) and personally, I wish it hadn't got a white saddle cover and tuning pegs, but I reckon that would be easy to fix. The stand is incredibly robust and really looks after the instrument well.  I couldn't tell you what the strings are, probably Stagg's own, but the the tone is great through my Ashdown rig (which I'm also selling - see Amps and Cabs) and quite impressive even unamplified; so I'm quite sad to have to let this go, but I really have to make some space in my tiny studio/office and I can't justify keeping it.

I'm open to sensible offers or trades (guitars, pedals, cash adjustments).  Socially distanced collection possible (as I write, but further U-turns no doubt on the horizon 😕).  I'm happy to courier it at buyer's cost, which would be between £25 and £40 in the UK depending on courier and service required.

I've got a couple of instructional books, which I'd be happy to throw in if the full price is met.

So there you have it - thanks for reading this.

Pete

EUB.jpg

neck 1.jpg

neck 2.jpg

bridge.jpg

saddle cover.jpg

stand extended.jpg

stand folded.jpg

controls.jpg

Edited by petecarlton