Why become a member? ×

*** SOLD*** Ashdown RM-210T cab with Roqsolid cover
£125
Nottingham

petecarlton

This is slightly confusing.  The cab looks exactly like the RM-210T Evo II, but it's not marked as Evo on the backplate (see pix), and it's completely different from the (discontinued) RM-210T shown on the Ashdown website.  I bought it for £160 in May from eBay, complete with its blue-piped Roqsolid cover, which looks very smart indeed!  However, as I've explained elsewhere (see my listing for an Ashdown combo), I urgently need to clear some space, so this has to go.  It's been used only for practice and has never left home.  It's rated at 350W and handled the 300W combo with ease.  Fortunately, we're sufficiently isolated from the neighbours, so I've been able to test the power, though not very often, tbh.

Weight is 15.5Kg, so chunky but easily manageable one-handed.  Collection kind of depends on prevailing lockdown rules, but it's only about £7 for delivery anywhere in the UK.

If you're interested in the combo too - it's a MAG C-110 250 300-watter - I could certainly come up with a discount price.  I'm also happy to hear suggestions for trades, with cash going either way as appropriate (especially for interesting boutique pedals).

Oh, and I can throw in a Neutrik Speakon to right-angle jack cable to sweeten the deal.

Thanks for looking.

Pete

20201024_121858.jpg

20201024_123338.jpg

20210112_130748.jpg

20210112_130949.jpg

Edited by petecarlton
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic