Why become a member? Ɨ

Flea bass
Ā£1100
Nottingham

Jayboy

Hey ...., up for sale is my flea signature bass in Silver and as far as I can tellĀ totally unmarked.Ā 
Im selling it because........ my missus is making me!! šŸ˜ž... plain and simple!!! ....Ā sheā€™s a bully and makes my life hell if I donā€™t relent!! ... apparently you CAN have ā€œto many bassesā€.... I work hard, pay the bills, put food on the table, my daughter wants for nothing , the wife kicks about in a nice Ā big house ... yet I canā€™t have 6 basses!! šŸ˜”.... If Iā€™m being brutally honest Iā€™m also frit to death of marking it when Iā€™m playing it!! .... I wonā€™t gig it because of cymbal happy drummers, and at home I canā€™t bust my moves without fear of knocking a vase, flower arrangementĀ or some god forsaken eyesore ornament from its waste ofĀ spaceĀ place of worship!! ... so it sits and gets looked at ...... dusted.... and looked at some more!! .... complete waste... Iā€™m a little ocd with my gear, it either has to be pristine or completely relic.... so if I marked it Iā€™d have to break out the sandpaper and beat it with a stick!! ... nobody wants to see that!! ..... mods are Aguilar pick up so the curtainsĀ matchĀ the drapes (if you get my meaning) šŸ˜‰.... does the slap thing (obviously) gets a nice Jazz sound out of it and also someĀ serious earth rumbling bass tones..... check out the specs on line... rrp Ā£1595-Ā£1800 depending where you shop so greatĀ saving.... comes with original case (excellent condition) case candy, truss rod etc, leather strap and fender strap locks. ..... Iā€™m not a pound behind Beckham but Iā€™m also not whoring my gear for change so Iā€™m firm on price ... if it doesnā€™t sell she canā€™t say I didnā€™t try so win win šŸ‘

Mid life COVID selling crisis so get it while Iā€™ve lost my brain!! .... any questions get in touchĀ 

53A68601-6D3C-4378-8FCB-20352479A05D.jpeg

68DF8398-62C3-4B7B-A51D-23E2A2AE58D0.jpeg

8E4BC525-9135-4768-A720-BB938BD18C4C.jpeg

FCB57B43-8E33-4514-91A6-917ACE93972C.jpeg

98E2CBA1-E2AF-451A-B01C-64D2AC4AEC23.jpeg

FA4ABB68-2C7A-4D4E-8A78-6C31DEF62D2B.jpeg

488A6700-015A-425E-ACC3-0247E91C4507.jpeg

7D552F2F-CC4F-4D02-9970-02A3D5966335.jpeg

• Like 5

Thanks for the replies guys šŸ‘ .... hmmm many a time Iā€™ve seriously thought about part choppingĀ the wife for a 22yr old younger model Dan .....šŸ¤”.... These basses are a mk2 of the fender flea jazz bass, the first one was the relic pink shell mim bassĀ with vintageĀ pots (I think)Ā Ā fantastic bass and a hard act to follow by all accountsĀ but to be fairĀ they managed it with this USA version ... like mattyfunk13 said it is a great bass šŸ‘

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...