Why become a member? ×

Effect of Covid-19 on nightlife survey

Silvia Bluejay

I've just done the survey, and was a bit taken aback by the request for a name, an email address and a postcode. However, I entered my info, and clicked yes at the very end to being contacted for further discussion. If they get back to me, I'll post their questions here and send them a humongous collated reply with a lot of comments! :D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jus Lukin said:

Might I be the first to ask 'what feckin' nightlife?'

Covid has temporarily killed it hasn't it?  I've gone from 4-6 gigs a week to sitting in front of the telly with a tinny.

What are they expecting to find out?

Probably an estimate of the number of people affected, and an idea of how badly, and perhaps what could be done if it's not too late.

I used the Consumer tab to give my replies, since strictly speaking I'm not in a band or depending on gigging to make a living. It asked what kind of places I used to frequent pre-Covid, how many times I used to go out in a week, how much money, on average, I used to spend in those places, and similar questions.

I imagine the Freelance, Employee and Employer tabs ask different questions.

Nightlife? The only thing around here that currently has a nightlife is my tabby cat. The local rodent population is rather wishing his was as curtailed as that of the human population.

Edited by ambient
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...