Why become a member? ×

Framus Project - would love a go!

AndyTravis

I would love to give that some TLC and a home, but it'll probably sell for more than I'd be happy to spend at the mo. 

The listing says "buyer pays postage" so I assume he's happy to package for a courier. 

Hmmm🤔

I won't be going for it if others want it though. 

3 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Won't be £20 for long...

Exactly, if it was cheap I'd grab it,

but my bidding would just push the price up for someone who's happy to pay what it's worth. 

It appears to need very little at first glance, strings, bridge and tuner ferrules, hopefully the electrics are salvageable as there's not a lot that can go wrong really. 

3 minutes ago, Maude said:

Who bought it then? 

I just came to this thread to ask if anyone was seriously going for it and if not I was going to throw an offer in the ring. 

No need it's gone. 

So, who was it, eh? 😁

“Not I” said the Manchester contingent 

I was wincing reading that Verythin description. First thing that jumps is the need for the classic Hofner neck reset, but before he gets to that he says the trussrod has been broken trying to straighten the neck, then he's suggesting adding extra thread to the trussrod, or sanding down the bridge and pickup up covers, before then saying maybe neck reset. There's no maybe about it.