Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Ibanez ANB306 Adam Nitti Signature 6 String Bass with Aguilar OBP-3 pre-amp. Immaculate Condition.
£1350
Basildon, Essex.

binky_bass

Hi all,

So I very recently acquired this from @Hellzero and it is an astonishing bass! However... I've decided that I want to get myself a good quality electric drum kit (blasphemy I know!) so the last bass in will be the first bass out! 

This is one of the finest basses I have played in a long time and I have owned and played some of the very best basses money can buy over the years! The tone this puts out is incredible, you can get beautifully crisp, glassy tones for tapping all the way through to deep, smooth bass with everything in between available.

This bass is in flawless condition, not a mark.or a scratch on it. The build quality is outstanding, you can see that each end of each fret has been carefullt rounded so when playing up and down the neck the feel is perfectly smooth.

The pickups are USA Bartolinis and pre-amp is an active Aguilar OBP-3 pre-amp, this is in my opinion the very best combination of pickups and pre-amp. The top wood is a 1 inch thick slab of beautifully quilted maple with an ash body separated by a purpleheart laminate. The through neck is 5 piece with 2 purpleheart laminates and a super smooth satin finish. The machine heads are Gotoh super lights and the bridge is Hipshot. Its a 34" scale bass with 18mm spacing and it come in at a little over 5kg.

The bass was a little over £2500 when new and as mentioned it is in flawless condition. You really wouldn't know its not brand new! Who ever buys this will not regret it.

I can post this if absolutely necessary, I would advise we agree to buy a hardcase to ship it in as I do not have one, it will come with a padded gig bag if collected though! I would much prefer it to be collected from me in Basildon, Essex (socially distanced of course). I reserve the right to cancel a sale if we cannot agree on a way to safely post it if you choose postage as I do not want this damaged in transit! I'm very happy to discuss a plan before you commit! :)

These basses do not come up for sale often, I cannot see another pre-owned one for sale anywhere globally and brand new they are close to £2500.

Any questions, please do ask, I will respond as soon as possible.

Edited by binky_bass
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, GeoFil said:

Wow!I've just balanced the number of kids with the number of basses,so I wish I could buy this but the wife will never forgive me...GLWTS and who knows...?Stunnin bass!

Clearly the solution to this problem is to have another kid thus allowing you one more bass!

• Haha 2

• MB1 locked this topic