Why become a member? ×

3 leaf Wonderlove -SOLD
£175
MORECAMBE

lee650

My 3 leaf Wonderlove which was the successor to the GR2 is from the Fromel Etched limited first run in a very funky purple/blue (No 177, from the days when 3 leaf pedals were individual works of functional art, rather than the standard look they have today)

It features controls for  Sensitivity, Attack, Decay, Tone, Blend, Resonance, and Boost controls for dialing in your sound while also including more general switches for Range (high/low), Sweep (normal/reverse), and Band (lowpass/bandpass). Other features include an expression pedal input, an effects loop, a soft-touch relay bypass, and a selectable true/buffered bypass that’s accessible via an internal switch, a 6db boost is Also available on a side mounted switch.

The effects loop is  particularly useful in that you can put other effects like octave/fuzz in the loop and they will be placed after the units envelope detector.

This means the pedals dynamics are not killed by these effects,making very dynamic moog/synthy sounds possible.

By plugging in an expression pedal this can be used as a manual wah. This pedal has been a favourite for a long time,and I'm sure I'll regret this.

It has some scrapes on the sides,probably from other pedals,but the etching gives it a roadworn look Anyway. Comes with very high quality Velcro for your convenience.

Sold!!

20210113_143811.jpg

received_1596616983856407.jpeg

received_236603328067228.jpeg

received_3973675509395983.jpeg

received_1363701897361936.jpeg

20210113_142048.jpg

Edited by lee650
  • Like 4