Why become a member? ×

Basses you see and wanty.. Thread.

bubinga5

1 minute ago, Jimothey said:

Mine is the ACG recurve its my absolute favourite bass I've ever seen they look just awesome!!! 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

IMG_4519-1-400x284.jpg.d3d850c1defd4c09e6315b51b0135906.jpgIMG_4652-400x284.jpg.f4473dce4b761e7e3002948e117297d3.jpg

They look to be well made; what was spilt on them, though..? It might polish out with T-Cut. :|

:lol: :P

• Haha 4

Luckily most 'boutique' expensive basses don't interest me.

But show me something quirky, gaudy and tacky and I can't resist. Luckily these are mainly basses no other sane person wants so it works out quite cheap. 

😁

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, stewblack said:

Lucky to be relatively bass gas free atm. Only because I'm suffering horrendous pedal gas instead. 

However there are a few on my long standing wish list. Notably this - 

Peavey+T40+Tan.jpg

They're geat basses the T-40s  @stewblack.

I've had 2 over the years and certainly wouldn't say no to a third. Very heavy though! 😬

I like this idea for a thread @bubinga5, but it's one hell of a way of throwing even more Basschat fuel on the GAS fire! 😁

• Like 4

While waiting on Lull to quote me on a bass, I felt a little queasy when I saw recently that (Neon Trees) Branden Campbell's oversized non-reverse Lull Thunderbird sold on Reverb about a year ago for a spit over £2k.

Maybe purple sparkle isn't my colour, but at least it would bring me a bit of happiness.

z0selair8qrhruu64ozo.jpg

• Like 3

A dark and lightweight 5-string Overwater Progress (Custom, because 19 mm is a must) looks very tempting.

The price tag doesn't.

One luthier is making an unlined fretless 5 to me, so money's too tight to mention.

Edited by itu