Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Yamaha BB 735A
£549
Bow - East London

Al Krow

Yamaha 735A PJ 5er £549 (ONO) - not getting much use currently due to stiff competition from another Yahama PJ 5er in my herd! 

It has an active, 3 band EQ, body through stringing, laminate body and laminate neck construction, passive switch and a very comfortable neck. 34" scale, 18mm string spacing and 4.4kg / 9.7lbs.

The bass is in very good condition. Key noteworthy marks are: a small paint blemish on the top of the body which is pretty hard to see in a photo, which arose from a K sticker being put on the bass by the previous owner; a small chip on the side of the neck (second pic between the 7th and 9th fret dots just below the line of the fretboard). There is also the usual body paint wear and rear surface scratches / very minor dings consistent with a bass that has been played in.

I'm the second owner, this was bought very recently from a fellow BCer who looked after it well and the bass is a little over 2 years old.

Nice tone demo by our very own TJ Spicer: Yamaha BB735A/734A Tone Demo | Fingerstyle | Slap | Pickstyle - YouTube

Happy to meet half way over a reasonable distance or to courier (P&P extra).

Yamaha BB735A Mk2.JPG

Yamaha BB735A 2B.jpg

Edited by Al Krow
Sold on eBay
  • Like 8
  • Sad 1

46 minutes ago, M@23 said:

If my bass sells, I’d be all over this! Though I’m sure it won’t hang around at this price! Don’t suppose you’re after giving me this and a hefty chunk of cash in trade 😂

That's high praise indeed, coming from you Mark! 

• Like 1

On 08/01/2021 at 21:14, M@23 said:

If my bass sells, I’d be all over this! Though I’m sure it won’t hang around at this price! Don’t suppose you’re after giving me this and a hefty chunk of cash in trade 😂

Soz mate - you were dead right, it didn't hang around long! Going to a nice chap in Leeds who was on the look out for one of these.

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic