Why become a member? ×

- Delete -

AdhamBassPlayer

2 minutes ago, Steve Browning said:

I had a few things seem to sit in one place for ages and then suddenly turn up unannounced so don't abandon all hope.

Fingers crossed for you.

+1

Having read some of the other courier threads, anything's possible and the theme seems to 'keep on keeping on' with the company.   

• Like 1

Make sure you're a pain in the ar5e!

I had a pretty high value go missing in March (different courier), and after a lot of chasing it miraculously appeared and was delivered intact, 7 weeks after it was collected from me.

Keeps records of everything and be polite but persistent... Here's hoping for the best!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, walshy said:

Yeah I’ll keep me eyes open. As I buy and sell a bit (😂) I do get offered lots. Hope it’s found man

To be fair, most if not all P basses in the UK go through Walsh Towers. If anyone gets offered it, it’s you ! 😃👍🏻

• Haha 2

@AdhamBassPlayer - if you haven't already got them, I have the direct contact details for the CEO of UPS (UK and Global) and I think their board of directors too, feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to share the contacts. If you send them all a stern but diplomatic email you may find you get a better result. 

• Like 4

Ah man, that’s gorgeous as well, what a shame.  Very unique though, so it’s going to stand out like a sore thumb, do all you can to make it too hot to move!

Hopefully in terms of cost you’re okay there and the luthier sent it fully insured? Either way, if you did commission the build, you haven’t received it so ultimately it’s going to be the seller that loses out financially if it’s gone.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Kev said:

Ah man, that’s gorgeous as well, what a shame.  Very unique though, so it’s going to stand out like a sore thumb, do all you can to make it too hot to move!

Hopefully in terms of cost you’re okay there and the luthier sent it fully insured? Either way, if you did commission the build, you haven’t received it so ultimately it’s going to be the seller that loses out financially if it’s gone.  

Yh thankfully it is fully insured, me and my dad are currently in communication with the luthier and will be covered if all else fails.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...