Why become a member? ×

Ibanez PT32 Pocket Titan stand

ped

I just got one of these to replace a Hercules Mini that I lost, then found minutes after loving the order. 

It’s a great little stand - folds down so small that it fits in a gig bag easy (unlike the Hercules) and feels really stable when deployed. 

Works best with symmetrical body shapes. The bass doesn’t lean back as much as it does in the Hercules either which is better because the bass takes up less space that way. Maybe a touch less stable as a result though but not by much. 

I also like that the ‘feet’ that hold the bass don’t stick too far forwards like lots of similar stands designed to take the width of an acoustic guitar too.

Definitely recommend if you’re looking for a tiny lightweight stand to put in a gig bag pocket! 

Not my pic 

134CB38A-DBAA-4680-93F0-3BDC3383F749.jpeg

• Like 2

Can fully recommend these. I’ve had one for about 15 years, and it’s the one I would always take out when doing a run of gigs. It packs down flat and weighs very little so it’s a great option if you like to travel light. And it’s not as bulky onstage as a lot of other ‘travel’ stands.

I can’t remember if mine is labelled Ibanez or not but it definitely has the Pocket Titan logo on it. I should get a couple more for at home really, instead of having everything in gigbags or cases.

Good bit of kit 👍

• Like 1