Why become a member? ×

Hello

Lylodile

[quote name='Lylodile' post='440406' date='Mar 20 2009, 04:09 PM']Hi guys. I'm lylodile and i'm 14 from london. I've been playing bass guitar for a year and a bit and I love the instrument. I may learn an upright bass soon too. My favourite style is slapping. My favourite band is the Red Hot Chili Peppers. :)[/quote]

Hi, I started playing when my Dad bought me a Framus Star bass when I was 13 ( in 1963 ), played in a band for 6 years, then stopped playing. Started again last year and it's brilliant - wish I'd never stopped. And I'm now still only 14 - hope you're no good at maths. Good Luck with your playing. Rich

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Zoe_BillySheehan' post='442441' date='Mar 23 2009, 03:01 PM']Hey lylodile!

Good to see some other young bassists around :rolleyes:

and yes! Flea is amazing right? :)

Z
x[/quote]
Yeah Flea rules. And thanks :D.

[quote name='fryer' post='445288' date='Mar 25 2009, 08:04 PM']Hi, I started playing when my Dad bought me a Framus Star bass when I was 13 ( in 1963 ), played in a band for 6 years, then stopped playing. Started again last year and it's brilliant - wish I'd never stopped. And I'm now still only 14 - hope you're no good at maths. Good Luck with your playing. Rich[/quote]
Cool. As it happens I am crap at maths ;). My first bass was a yamaha rbx170. I still play it but its nothing on my fender and yamaha 375. And thanks