Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN...PLEASE DELETE ....RODE ME Mic for Iphone (or other)
£30
NE Hants

I recently bought this handy lightweight Rode ME mic that plugs into iPhones for a better recording quality. I was one letter out from getting the correct mic as I should have ordered the one for my iPhone 11 ME-'L'.

This one fits iPhones (and the Rode website says others others) with the mini jack headphone input....latest iPhones have a 'L' Lightning connection.

There is also a headphone output for monitoring live as recording is in process.

Price is including UK postage.

It is in the original box with the small mic holder and fluffy wind guard....all new and unused. Stock pictures used for now.

Off the Rode website:

The VideoMic Me is a compact and lightweight directional microphone for use with smartphones. It features an in-built 3.5mm TRRS output for plugging directly into a smartphone’s headphone socket. Its flexible mounting bracket accommodates a wide range of smartphones and allows the microphone to be fitted for primary camera or front camera ('selfie') use. A 3.5mm headphone jack on the rear allows for play-through of audio while recording (app dependent) as well as easy playback of your videos without having to remove the microphone. The VideoMic Me includes a deluxe furry windshield for shooting outdoors or in adverse weather.

VIDEOMIC ME SPECIFICATIONS

ACOUSTIC & ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Acoustic Principle

Pressure Gradient Electret Condenser

Active Electronics

JFET impedance converter

Capsule

0.50"

Polar Pattern

Cardioid

Address Type

End