Why become a member? ×

FT: SOLD
£375
Newcastle Upon Tyne

joeabass

Looking to trade this bass for a decent cab (10" or 12" speakers only). Would also consider mustang bass or feel free to send me offers for other things via message.

Ok so people seem to ask crazy money for these but this one is a mess cosmetically. Nice neck shape and great tone which is why it has stuck with me for 6 years. 

The story is I traded an amp for this ages ago from a studio after using it to record and loving the sound. It has been my main recording bass since getting it but it has recently lost out to a Moollon P which I am loving. 

It has been given a very poor DIY relic job at some point hence to low value so make sure you check out the photos properly, and feel free to ask for more. 

Basically i'd recommend this if you just need a great P sound and aren't bothered about the look. It's got a brand new set of flats on it and comes in a fender gig bag.

Feel free to ask me anything

Cheers 

Joe 

P1120122.JPG

P1120123.JPG

P1120124.JPG

P1120125.JPG

P1120126.JPG

P1120127.JPG

P1120128.JPG

P1120129.JPG

P1120130.JPG

P1120131.JPG

Edited by joeabass
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

I can't see a serial Number which would age the bass...any idea of YOP or it's weight?

Hi! I have no idea of the age, the number has been sanded at some point, previous owner had no idea of age either. I’ve had the neck off to check info when I traded for it but can’t remember the details. Happy to take it off for a look if you’re interested though 

31 minutes ago, TheGreek said:

Hey Joe (now there's a song in there somewhere)...

Do you have a feedback thread - couldn't find one..

I don’t but I should sort that, didn’t know that was a thing until a few months ago. I’ve had plenty of purchases and sales on here without any fall outs or tears if that helps. Feel free to message me for more info so I’m not getting unfair bumps haha 

• MB1 locked this topic