Jump to content
Stub Mandrel

Flea in the Guardian

Recommended Posts

It’s funny, I’ve never liked RHCP, I like him though. I follow him on Instagram, he comes across as a very interesting person. Thanks for sharing the article, I hadn’t seen that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, ambient said:

It’s funny, I’ve never liked RHCP, I like him though. I follow him on Instagram, he comes across as a very interesting person. Thanks for sharing the article, I hadn’t seen that.

I’m the same,  he always comes across as a very thoughtful, passionate, articulate and warm human being.

I’m not a fan of much rhcp since one hot minute came out as Antony Keidis’ lyrics/melodies in later records make me feel queasy but I always love listening to flea’s basslines and his interviews, seems like such a cool guy. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember finding woodlice in Razzle.

The internet has robbed our children of so many valuable experiences.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Jus Lukin said:

I remember finding woodlice in Razzle.

The internet has robbed our children of so many valuable experiences.

Well yes , finding the carrier bags dumped under the canal bridge for instance , always a treasure trove ..........it just seemed so natural at the time 😇

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Bassybert said:

I’m the same,  he always comes across as a very thoughtful, passionate, articulate and warm human being.

I’m not a fan of much rhcp since one hot minute came out as Antony Keidis’ lyrics/melodies in later records make me feel queasy but I always love listening to flea’s basslines and his interviews, seems like such a cool guy. 

Yep, shame Flea didn't write the lyrics...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ve had the pleasure of meeting and having a good chat with him.  He is a genuinely warm and generous spirit.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...