Why become a member? ×

Ibanez MC924 DS Musician 1985 price drop, now GBP 600
£650
KT3 5LN

Booga13

There seems to be a sudden explosion of things I fancy trying all at the same time so whilst they are still around I'm looking to clear space/raise funds so I can justify new purchases, so...

Up for grabs is my Ibanez MC924 DS (DS is just the finish, dark stain), all original as far as I can see and definately naturally roadworn😁

Serial number dates it to April 85, FujiGen factory

Mostly just superficial wear and tear but there are a couple of nibbles out of the top side of the fretboard, tiny one on the 1st fret and larger between fret 2 and 3, I've not noticed them playing being the top side but they stand out if you just run your finger over them. 

I'd prefer either collection or I can deliver around  SE London/Surrey (or meet half way)

I'd rather not ship but do have a few proper boxes and can wrap in a cheapy softcase if collection is completely out of the question

No trades unless you're the lucky devil/s who bought the Shuker Tigger jazz or the Shuker Rockinfreakapotamus off the forum here a while ago whilst I didn't have available funds (cash your way obvs)

Might be tempted by a Yahama BB2000 or 3000 as well

DSC08819.JPG

DSC08820.JPG

DSC08821.JPG

DSC08822.JPG

DSC08823.JPG

DSC08824.JPG

DSC08825.JPG

DSC08826.JPG

DSC08827.JPG

DSC08828.JPG

DSC08829.JPG

DSC08830.JPG

DSC08831.JPG

Edited by Booga13
price drop
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Kev said:

Best to double check the bass and mids too...

Lovely bass!

Indeed it is, in fact just picking her up again to check the controls almost made me re-think selling, if I didn;t have an overiding urge to try the Spolier listed here at the moment I wouldn't be, but space and funds dictate at least one out for one in.

• 3 weeks later...

Hihi Graham,

This is a later version and I think they must have reduced weight from the earliest version, my kitchen scales are telling me 4.5kg,  also just weighed the Roadster I have to give you a comparison as, pretty much bang on 5kgs

• 5 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...