FS Fender PJ Vintage bitsa **SOLD**
£875
CANTERBURY

Beedster

1 hour ago, silverfoxnik said:

What's that phrase Chris? 

"what God has joined together let no man put asunder" 

There'll be repercussions I tell thee, laddie.. 😁

There is wisdom there Nik. Problem is I'll no doubt join the '78 neck to the '78 body and find it's the holy grail I've been searching for all these years :)

Hope all's well mate

Chris

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Beedster said:

I've had a few PM's about the neck which has made me think. Below is the original body for the above neck, this is the bass I pick up and play pretty much every day purely for the pleasure, and it's a cracker. But I'm thinking of perhaps putting the '78 neck back on this body and selling it as a close to original '78 as possible (it's got a Jason Lollar P/J set and Kiogon circuit in there at present). Feels like the right thing to do to be honest. 

image.thumb.png.81c78e56c4c0c816b586d9b3a5e7771f.png

So, this evening I'm going to switch necks and see how each bass fares :)

Now, what’s all this? You have caused me to buy another Fretless when I could have, maybe, had this, if you had been selling of course. 😱

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Oldman said:

Now, what’s all this? You have caused me to buy another Fretless when I could have, maybe, had this, if you had been selling of course. 😱

The unlined FL neck is going nowhere Brian, trust me :)

20 minutes ago, Beedster said:

There is wisdom there Nik. Problem is I'll no doubt join the '78 neck to the '78 body and find it's the holy grail I've been searching for all these years :)

Hope all's well mate

Chris

I'm good all things considered Chris, and I hope you and your family are too! 

Good luck finding the Holy Grail of bass mate - I think most of us are still searching...😁

Seriously though, I'm very interested to hear what happens with this experiment.. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, silverfoxnik said:

I'm good all things considered Chris, and I hope you and your family are too! 

Good luck finding the Holy Grail of bass mate - I think most of us are still searching...😁

Seriously though, I'm very interested to hear what happens with this experiment.. 

Good stuff Nik, I'm lining up the necessary tools as I write ............. :)

• Like 2

• MB1 locked this topic