Why become a member? ×

Cat Burrito's House of Shame

Cat Burrito

I thought I'd done a family portrait recently but it was way back in 2017 according to my search. Here's the gang in all their glory (missing my upright and uke bass - not pictured, with all my amps in the kitchen).

My kit (l-r) front Gibson Thunderbird, Eastwood EEB-1, Burns 6 strong bass, 51 bitsa, Rickenbacker 4003s, middle Fender Precision & Fender Jazz, back Eastwood BV, Gretsch G5440LSB, cheap Acoustic Bass and Hofner Verythin long scale bass. 

46595728_BassesRetroCollection.jpg.f04f7591a07672d3d3b45361eb2863a9.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Grahambythesea said:

In terms of playing do you have a favourite?

Not really. The Hofner Verythin has done a lot of shows across Europe and the UK but the Rickenbacker has done a lot of recording. So between those two and the Thunderbird, the black precision and the Gretsch, which all get played at home a lot. Potentially all of those and the Jazz get rotated live when we're not in the middle of a pandemic.

I don't think there is anything that I am unsure about. The Burns is for recording so not a main player and the V is short scale which is a slight put off but I don't plan on getting rid of any of those any time soon.