Why become a member? ×

Sold - Bass Collection Jazz by Momose
£695
Bristol

JWes

Bass Collection JZ series 

Made in Japan for Bass Collection by Momose. Momose come under the Deviser umbrella who make some serious high end gear under a few different names - Bacchus, Headway etc..

People rave about Bass Collection SB series basses but this is something else.

Excellent condition. Natural finish. Back of neck feels like that of a Stingray so I guess it's oiled. Ebony fingerboard. I believe hardware is all Gotoh. 2 band EQ.

I had this professionally set up a couple of years ago with a really low action and it was great. I haven't used it for a while and now I would say the action is too low as it is buzzing a bit. I'm sure any new owner would want it it set up to suit their personal taste anyway.

There is one tiny ding on the back which I am struggling to photograph. Any other marks you may spot on the back are part of the grain and are actually flat to the touch, ie no damage. 

Full asking price will include mainland UK shipping in a really good hard case. I'll obviously move on that price if you can collect it with your own case.

20201227_130344.jpg

20201227_130349.jpg

20201227_130418.jpg

20201227_130354.jpg

20201227_130531.jpg

20201227_130430.jpg

20201222_163810.jpg

20201222_163745.jpg

Edited by JWes
Sold
  • Like 4

Lovely looking jazz, however the lack of string retainer use would have me questioning the authenticity of that professional 😂 and will definitely not help with buzz! I have a bass collection jive bass and that is a really nice jazz, can only imagine how good this must be! Any trades? 

22 minutes ago, Bassman666 said:

Lovely looking jazz, however the lack of string retainer use would have me questioning the authenticity of that professional 😂 and will definitely not help with buzz! I have a bass collection jive bass and that is a really nice jazz, can only imagine how good this must be! Any trades? 

No trades sorry. I'm after cash at the moment. 

• Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic