Why become a member? ×

Withdrawn ..sorry decided to keep it
£435
Poole Dorset

RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

Ok , it's a true German Warwick and I like it . Why am I putting this up for sale? I like bright lairy basses to look at such as yellow and green!

I play this a lot indoors in my pet and smoke free flat . 🐕

I used to own a fender telecaster bass a few years back .What is catching my eye is the Mexican fender player series that I stumbled across by accident over the last couple of days . They have a precision in yellow . Correct me if I'm wrong , but for the money they go for now that colour is like a custom colour and I doubt if they will be around for very long .

Back to the Warwick : purchased 2 and a half years ago from a top basschatter . 
He changed the pickups to EMG.The original pickups are included in the sake of course. I have done nothing and left the contents into the packs that you see in the pictures . Plus some polish left in the tin .Strap locks and strap included
As I say , nothing wrong with the Warwick except the tiniest ding on top of the headstock that looks a million miles worse when photographed . 
I don't mind if I have to keep it , but I don't gig and just record efforts on soundcloud . This growly sounding bass🐕would be much more appreciated in a live setting .Yes...it's good for metal ! 
Now , here's the thing : I want to keep the gig bag , and if I purchase the other bass then I would send the Warwick in same packaging but more bomb proof wrapppng probably added. 
postage will be extra. If you have a yellow / green bass that I've mentioned then we can talk. 
Based in Poole . Feet not included 👣
uk buyers only I'm afraid . 
Thanks for checking it out 😼

84CEC7BB-CE1D-4A0F-BC0F-08C50CF29EEF.jpeg

2D8F019D-C42E-4B79-90D2-954C90D1951F.jpeg

D2125C75-CA17-4B39-BB93-61712F96D4D7.jpeg

2D89E6C5-68A1-4DDE-B9D4-2B5027CC41DA.jpeg

6B2015C1-4440-40A5-91F5-3D3AB7905C5F.jpeg

2B981CAB-51AA-49AD-882D-DEF06B70B230.jpeg

0474900C-A6F7-4812-A654-AF5A230994BE.jpeg

AB3C4FA7-8B06-4222-B5DE-A6F2678B21EB.jpeg

Edited by RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE
  • Like 3

Thanks verb . 

I 'm not sure tbh . I have a vester fretless which is bubinga .

They look very similar , although the vester is heavier . 

I'll have to investigate, but by the time I've done it ,  Basschat may come to the rescue by then .

I may keep this 

Edited by RAY AGAINST THE MACHINE

2 minutes ago, bassmansam said:

Definitely looks like Bubinga to me😍...and that's a great price! GLWTS

But as above - worth entering the serial number from headstock on Warwick site to double check. 

Thanks Sam 😼

I have been doing some googling about those fenders . 
looks like I'm keeping the Warwick , and wait until one comes up on here . 
Looks like I'm mad to sell this ..🙀

• Like 1

• ped locked this topic