Why become a member? ×

NBD - Spector Euro 4 Classic ( lefty )

Graham A

Well this bass landed on my doorstep on Christmas Eve, & fair to say i haven't put it down since.

I'm predominately a Fender player, apart from a spell where i played a Stingray which ended up, quite literaly, being a pain in the shoulder if the gig went on too long!!

I've always fancied a Spector, & liked the look of the Euro's, but being left handed the only ones that seemed to come up were the cheaper Legends. Then last week i noticed this Spector Euro 4 Classic come up on the Bass Direct website, so i decided i'd take the plunge. 

So pleased i did, just plugged in around the house it's amazing, can't wait to try it out at gig levels. Such a shame as any normal year it would have already been out to play at a Boxing day gig.

Added bonus it only weighs 3.5kg ( 7lbs 10oz ) due to weight-relieved North American Maple body wings 😊

IMG_20201227_125333.jpg

IMG_20201227_125227.jpg

Edited by Graham A
  • Like 7

Congrats to this wonderful piece of subtle beauty. I am a longtime Spector player and for me the NS design is the best out there coupled with one of the most useable sounds a bass can have. (Yes, I’m a fanboy 😀

This classic lineup is really tempting but I really should not buy yet another Spector.

Anyway, enjoy your new bass!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eldon Tyrell said:

A black Spector. Cool stuff. I have one on order too. Had to get one after I saw Mike Starr playing one in this video. 

Let's see if you will also jump around like him on stage (see e.g. 1:21 in the video) 😎

I think my jumping around days are well behind me!!! 😂😂

Edited by Graham A
  • Haha 1