Paul C

SOLD - Cambridge A1 hifi amp
£15
Manchester

Cambridge A1 amp. Bought many years ago. Perfect working order and great condition for age. Plenty of connectivity and this one has a built in phono stage. 

Happy to ship. Likely to cost and extra 5 to 10 quid If u need me to post. Can confirm exact costs if interested. Collection fine too. 

Gathering dust under the bed and needs to used. 

IMG_20201226_154430.jpg

IMG_20201226_154440.jpg

IMG_20201226_154514.jpg

Edited by Paul C
Sold

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By CalDeep
      Hello BC'ers! 

With some gigs actually on the horizon I've been rethinking my live rig a bit. I currently have a Bergantino HD210, which I absolutely love, but rarely take it out if I don't have to with it being nearly 30kgs. 
      I've got a few gigs in the book already where I know I will need a small ish amp so I just wanted to see what people have bought and got on with really! 

Contenders in my mind are Darkglass DG210, Ashdown RM210, Markbass - Ill consider anything. I had a Barefaced Retro 210 that was excellent until it fell apart. 

FWIW - The head I'll be using is a Mesa Walkabout. 
      Thanks in advance! 

• By Higgie
      Up for sale is an excellent condition Bergantino Forté amp head. Owned from new, and not had much use (especially in the last year! 🤣). They are £950 from Bass Direct, so grab a bargain at £800.
      4 Band EQ
      Onboard Compressor
      Aux In and Headphone Jack
      Effects Loop
      DI Out with Pre/Post switch
      700W RMS at 4 Ohms, 800W RMS at 2 Ohms
      6lbs
      Can be collected from Brentwood, Essex or can be posted at cost. 

• By Mudpup
      FOR SALE
      £500
      Darkglass Microtubes 900 V1
      Includes the official Darkglass case and Intelligent Footswitch and its all in pretty much unmarked condition with no issues. Switchable dirt/clean channels, variable low and high mids and runs down to 2 ohms if required.
      These amps will do a superb clean sound as well as the VMT/B3K dirt stuff that Darkglass are better known for. Huge headroom and it's probably the loudest amp i've ever had - it's scary! 
      Collection or meet up is preferred as the couriers seem to be a bit dodgy at the moment but if you're happy to arrange a courier and take the risk i can pack and post it. I would rather drive a bit for a meet than post it though.
      Located at Herts/Essex border near Stansted Airport.
      Thanks for looking :-)

• By d_g
      I'm looking to move on my Sansamp BD Deluxe Programmable DI - great sound, I just don't need all the programmable functions. Never gigged and in pretty much as new condition.
      Would consider trades with cash either way for a Sansamp BDDI V2, or some of the similar Darkglass Pedals.
      £160 posted in the UK
      Any questions, give me a shout
      Thanks
      Dan

added photos

• By ricksterphil
      FOR SALE ONLY Glockenklang Blue Rock £850.00  NOW £750 + SHIPPING  NOW SOLD ELSEWHERE
      I'm probably going to regret this but up for sale is my Glockenklang Blue Rock head with gig bag
      This is an awesome bit of kit so I'm not sure why I'm selling it except that I've just bought an Ashdown ABM 600 off here to get a bit of tube warmth into my sound and cos @walshy reckons the ABM 600 through a Barefaced Super 12 sounds mint (I have this cab so thought - what the hey)
      Photos to follow but for now here's the thread for my purchase from this very parish
      Courier at cost - it will be super well packed. I have the rack ears btw
      My pics