Why become a member? ×

-

Jus Lukin

I think they got discontinued back in 2018. I love my MF-101 LPF, sounds awesome with an expression pedal. Moog really needs to resissue them in a smaller design without sacrificing functionality as I think the market for them is still there. Used Moogerfoogers have also shot up in value over the past couple of years.

yeh i was gutted as i was planning on starting to collect them, luckily the day they were discontinued i managed to have funds free to grab a bass murf, ring mod and LPF to add to my clusterflux! but i still want the phaser! but there around the £4-600 pound mark atm!

the Flux is the best sounding chorus/flanger ever tho!

also as they did bring out the minifoogers which were great but dont think they were that popular as they discontinued those aswell! think if they were a hit they would have made more.

until about 6 months ago i had all 4 on my board! sounded amazing. 1075093433_ScreenShot2020-12-27at18_40_11.thumb.png.2b8a2f7187b9f9ffcf12dd3417073972.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

Not necessarily. Their Model D reissue far surpassed their expectations and exhausted their stocks within a year. They could have easily sold loads more of them but chose not to do a second run.

yeh but remember they did do sort of a v2 with updated decals, but i do think you could be right as i do remember somewhere seeing that they didnt really see much future in them doing pedals and were going back into synths

44 minutes ago, 0175westwood29 said:

yeh but remember they did do sort of a v2 with updated decals, but i do think you could be right as i do remember somewhere seeing that they didnt really see much future in them doing pedals and were going back into synths

You mean the ‘Foogers? They did a version with Bob Moog’s signature for a bit, might have been when they did the Sub37 tribute too.

And what synths! The Moog One is incredible. 

Edited by Quatschmacher

9 hours ago, Quatschmacher said:

You mean the ‘Foogers? They did a version with Bob Moog’s signature for a bit, might have been when they did the Sub37 tribute too.

And what synths! The Moog One is incredible. 

the minifoogers had a decal change from all black to a white and black design for me thats a v2

yeh not bashing the Synths they are amazing, the DFAM etc sound amazing

25 minutes ago, 0175westwood29 said:

the minifoogers had a decal change from all black to a white and black design for me thats a v2

yeh not bashing the Synths they are amazing, the DFAM etc sound amazing

I hadn’t noticed the mini pedals’ decal types (only a couple a white large-format pedals).

I certainly didn’t read any bashing into your post. I’ve not played the module stuff, just the Minitaur, Sirin, Subsequent and Model D. I really wished they had made more of the D. When a couple came up, I needed cash for a house move. Now I could get one they are pretty difficult to find and people are charging silly money for them. 

• Like 1