Why become a member? ×

SOLD - Smoothhound Wireless & Accessories
£155
Bow - East London

I've loved the freedom that my SH wireless system has offered and am very happy to recommend it. As you can see I went to town with the various bits and accessories :) 

a) Smoothhound wireless (with box and materials) £95 [SOLD on eBay]

Very tiny bit of sellotape residue on the transmitter where I had stuck a label on to remind me which transmitter was which! Velcro left on base of receiver. (£149 new)

b) Spare transmitter  - separate ad

c) Bespoke strap adaptor holder (I think this was around £10 inc P&P new) + belt pack adapter (£2 new) + microsuction tapes (4 x £1.49 each = £6 new) + polarity reverser ( £2 new)

All in £11  [SOLD]

(The strap is obviously just there for illustration - and not included :) )

Available together or separately. P&P on top.

PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU ARE BUYING FROM OUTSIDE THE UK THEN LOCAL VAT RATES PLUS HANDLING CHARGES MAY APPLY - IN PARTICULAR FOR EU PURCHASERS FROM 1 JAN 2021

Edited by Al Krow
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 26/12/2020 at 00:32, dave_bass5 said:

Ohh, does this mean the Boss gets the seal of approval?

GLWTS. 

Thanks matey. Yup - I've loved my SH wireless, but it's time for a change! Dunno if the Boss will have the same range as the SH, I guess I'll be finding out in 2021, fingers crossed! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Al Krow said:

Thanks matey. Yup - I've loved my SH wireless, but it's time for a change! Dunno if the Boss will have the same range as the SH, I guess I'll be finding out in 2021, fingers crossed! 

I doubt either of us will play on a stage where it doesn't work perfectly. 

I would imagine the SH has a better range if distance is an issue. it seems to be a more robust system,

Edited by dave_bass5
  • Like 1

• MB1 locked this topic