Why become a member? ×

SOLD. Zoom R16 £160
£175
Bb22sh

Recorder / interface / controller

Great condition and works perfectly. Boxed, still has plastic protector on the display, driver disc etc. I only bought this as a controller for Logic X Pro. Works great for that but I'm moving on to  an integrated keyboard solution. Hardly any use. I'm struggling to find the standard USB lead at the moment but will do my best to include one.

Collection preferred from BB22SH but due to these strange times will post to UK only addresses. Would much prefer buyer to arrange their own courier and insurance.

https://www.gak.co.uk/en/zoom-r16-digital-recorder-usb-audio-interface-and-daw-controller/26077

IMG_1374.JPG

IMG_1375.JPG

IMG_1376.JPG

IMG_1377.JPG

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1379.JPG

IMG_1380.JPG

Edited by itsmedunc
  • Like 1

I have one of these. Excellent bit of kit and great for live recordings also. Very easy to use at a basic level, so with little effort you can start recording out of the box. The manual is quite comprehensive and there is a lot of support on the net should you be like me and prefer to google specific questions. Highly recommend this. GLWTS!

• Like 1

Aarrgghhh! I've been after one of these for ages, but with the current Brexshit situation forward shipping would be a nightmare! 

I'm still waiting to find out if I have to pay VAT or import tax on goods from the UK. I've no idea how the shipping company I use are going to handle all the changes. So sadly no purchases from the UK for me until the dust settles and I know what's going on. 

• Sad 1

27 minutes ago, Newfoundfreedom said:

Grrrrr. 😡

I could ship to you but unfortunately  I don't know anything about the taxes etc. I do know that before Brexit, if I shipped anything abroad, I always ended up with less than I'd actually been paid? 😂

4 minutes ago, itsmedunc said:

I could ship to you but unfortunately  I don't know anything about the taxes etc. I do know that before Brexit, if I shipped anything abroad, I always ended up with less than I'd actually been paid? 😂

I could have forward shipped it before brexit for a total cost of about £7. Now the VAT and handling alone would be over £40, and that's before the actual shipping costs. 

Not that there's anybody left to forward ship it with now anyway as they've all been forced out of business. ☹️

• Josh locked this topic