Why become a member? ×

Gig bags - SOLD
£100
Norwich

I'm having a bit of a tidy up/clear out. Have decided I have far too many bags most of which are never used. Quite a few a spoken for now but these two are left:

1) Protection Racket (think this is the 7151 model). Semi-hard case with one large (class D head size) and one smaller front pocket. Neck support and padding on the inside. Very robust bag, zipper in particular is excellent. Condition is very good - excellent in fact. Just the odd scuff from light use over recent years

2) Benevente braded heavy leather. No idea who made it, came with a Benevente 7 string bass I owned many years back. It is a beautiful leather gig bag although carries a few scuffs now. I have also added some additional fabric to interior - it is very well padded and superplush (you could sleep in it very cosy if you were small enough) but an area started to wear from the bass control knobs hence the repair. I have replaced most of the zip pulls as well - they died very early one

Both are excellent bags with loads of life, just surplus to requirements - especially in the current climate!

Pricing each at GBP 50 posted to the UK.

16085699450854425109564108150566.thumb.jpg.0a58dc45f2fca89ee619c0dce586f5de.jpg.697b2efffecbffdc5afd9d55dace0c97.jpg

Edited by andybassdoyle