Why become a member? ×

Bassist Available - South Wales

Stub Mandrel

I've now moved to Barry!

My 'dream gig' would be to help start a band playing a mix of Hawkwind and wider space rock/psychedelic music and perhaps originals.

I'm happy playing covers - especially classic rock/heavy metal/blues rock/grunge/indy rock, but have been in a couple originals bands in the 90s.

A nice compromise would be a Dr Jekyll  band that lives on playing rock covers but has a Master Hyde that plays mind altering space rock whenever a suitable audience can be found.

All own gear + transport. Basic vocals only (I can sing in tune but can't play anything complicated at the same time!)

Would be willing to join an existing band, or start building something new with like-minded musicians

I'm hoping to set up an equipped private practice space which I will share with my brothers and their bands/musical interests.

Edited by Stub Mandrel
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

Are you still on the search for a new project/band?
We’re are on the search for a bassist. 

Our band rehearses every Tuesday evening via Jamkazzam and over the past year the 5 of us have over an albums worth of material so far. We’re based all over the place, North and South UK and France, hence the online rehearsals!
When it is safe to do so, we aim to plan a 2 week long European tour, per year. 

We’re an entirely original band, in our late 30’s, called Brother Hopkins (on spotify and youtube) 

I appreciate you might’ve been after a regular gigging band but in the meantime if you’re still bored, like our songs and would like to try something a bit different, please let us know.

Regards and hope to hear from you soon, Pierre

• Like 1