Why become a member? ×

Good for you Bryan Ferry

rubis

1 minute ago, Leonard Smalls said:

I suspect his sons don't identify with their Dad's roots...

Friends of mine have been unfortunate enough to encounter Otis in his role as Joint Master of the South Shropshire Hunt!

Quite. He seems to all intents a bit of a Richard. Doubt his dad is very proud. I am with Sting where gifting money to children is concerned. You make your own way in the World and appreciate what you get by working for it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Leonard Smalls said:

Friends of mine have been unfortunate enough to encounter Otis in his role as Joint Master of the South Shropshire Hunt!

Apart from his appalling Hunt actics,   ( caveman sport , Otis and that ilk haven't evolved ? )   didnt he get done for peeing on an Epitaph or something ?

4 hours ago, gjones said:

Even a big name from the past doesn't sell very many albums these days. Bryan would probably make more money, for his band and crew, by selling his Bentley.

Image may contain: 1 person, car, sky, cloud and outdoor

I'd like to see a 'normal' person try and park like that at Sycamore Gap. They'd get shunted off the road by an angry farmer within 60 seconds.

• Haha 2