Why become a member? ×

SOLD:TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2
£60
Flitwick

rorysmith

36 minutes ago, Jakester said:

What does this mean? Does it mean the footswitch doesn't work for the fast setting? Or the mode selection switch doesn't work? 

Sorry, yes... the mode selection switch works completely, it just doesn't click into place, it's a minor issue

Edited by rorysmith

Just now, Jakester said:

Sorry to be a pain, but it's not really fully functional, then, is it?

I'm after one of these but it seems to me that one of the three modes didn't work, I'd be a bit disappointed if that hadn't been fully explained. 

No I get where you're coming from but again I wasn't clear so have edited my response to you. The pedal is fully functional, the switch just doesn't click into place on fast setting. The fast setting works perfectly, as do the other two

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, vegas_hooker said:

Replacing the switch is an easy fix if you’re confident using a soldering iron.

Adding a quiet soft click switch and two wires and youre good to go. Its a big improvement on the original switch. 

Completely agree but, just for the avoidance of doubt, the switch I'm referring to is the mode selection switch and not the footswitch

On 15/12/2020 at 11:39, rorysmith said:

No I get where you're coming from but again I wasn't clear so have edited my response to you. The pedal is fully functional, the switch just doesn't click into place on fast setting. The fast setting works perfectly, as do the other two

Maybe best to call it a faulty unit rather than broken I gue3

• MB1 locked this topic