Why become a member? ×

Comedy ebay Listing post I made removed-why?

yorks5stringer

Question

Why was my post re the above removed please? 

Given it is there 'inyerface' everytime I visit the lounge, would it not be better to address the 'elephant in the room' as per my initial post?

It seems a strange post to remove given that the only reason there is a warning about it is to avoid repetition: it's not as if I'm posting about 'he who must not be mentioned" for goodness sake.........!

🤔

13 answers to this question

As you will have read in my post I was just interested in how the subject got that way.

Given the photo is there every visit, I really don't see how you seem to conflate that into ' there's a perfectly reasonable request not to post about it 'cos we're all sick of seeing it'. Surely if we were all 'sick of seeing it', then pinning it rather defeats that objective?

Posting about the content  does not make the pinned photo go away but rather informs the reader IMHO.

26 minutes ago, yorks5stringer said:

In the absence of any coherent response to my initial query, I am reminded of the following which will be my final comment on the situation:

On 14/12/2020 at 21:22, wateroftyne said:

Oh, found it.

I didn't remove it, but TBH I would have done 😄

There's a perfectly reasonable request not to post about it 'cos we're all sick of seeing it. It doesn't really invite further discussion.

Appreciate you might not agree., but...

I think the clues are there 😉.

1 minute ago, yorks5stringer said:

cos we're all sick of seeing it

Then why is the blasted thing there every time anyone visits the Lounge and has to scroll down passed it? It does not make any sense! Hence my clip.

There are many things that don't make sense and increasing your blood pressure over something so trivial probably features in it.

Mod has spoken. End of. You may not like it, but them's the roolz innit.

48 minutes ago, yorks5stringer said:

In the absence of any coherent response to my initial query, I am reminded of the following which will be my final comment on thesituation:

So is this your final comment

19 minutes ago, yorks5stringer said:

cos we're all sick of seeing it

Then why is the blasted thing there every time anyone visits the Lounge and has to scroll down passed it? It does not make any sense! Hence my clip.

Or is it this one ?

11 minutes ago, yorks5stringer said:

☹️

this one ?

• Haha 4