loremil

[SOLD PLEASE DELETE] MXR Bass Dyna Comp Mini Bass Compressor Pedal
£100
Hackney, London

Price Drop: £90

For sale an MXR dyna comp mini bass compressor. Works perfectly, great condition. Selling as I don't really need/use it. Comes with velcro.

Collection in Hackney, London or shipment at buyer's expense. Thanks for looking.

Key Features

• The classic Dyna Comp Compressor sound re-tuned for bass players
  • Clean control lets you add in your unaffected so that you can maintain low end integrity
  • Tone control adjusts upper midrange to retain the tonal dynamics of your bass
  • Attack switch toggles between a vintage style slow attack time and a modern style fast attack time
  • Familiar Output and Sensitivity controls set volume level and the length of sustain
  • signal-2020-12-14-125905_001.thumb.jpeg.53be85bbc7be3eb221492d5126a87422.jpegsignal-2020-12-14-125905_002.thumb.jpeg.ce672da53713d9d0ab58b253338fec23.jpeg
Edited by loremil
SOLD
  • Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By bigbottomend
      Now £145 inc postage to UK
      X-Blender as new with box - Don't loose your bottomend.
      Mix wet and Dry signals on the fly. It gives you serial and parallel effects loop capability on your pedalboard but with the added features of a pre-amp with gain, eq and boost options, you don't lose signal when kicking in vintage pedals either. "Aux send/return" function preserves the integrity of the guitar's signal. The X-Blender incorporates pro-audio engineering technology to solve the sonic imperfection some effects produce and was designed to be completely transparent. You'll be amazed by the clarity of the sound! A particularly useful feature is the large blend knob you can operate with your feet for fine-tuning fx levels.
      True bypass Can be used in a serial or parallel effect loop
      IN, OUT, SEND and RETURN connections
      Foot switch for Blend on/off
      FX Phase switch (invert/normal)
      Boost Switch (+6 dB)
      Volume, bass and treble control with centre button
      Power supply with 9 V battery or 9 VDC power supply (not included) +Delivery/postage
      SOLD

• By olliedf89
      MXR Bass Distortion £100 posted
      Bought this brand new for £130 about 6 weeks ago, good pedal but found some other things I prefer since. Forgot to return it to Anderton’s in time.
      brand new condition with box etc had about an hours play time

Darkglass Vintage Microtubes £90 posted
      Bought this second hand on here a few years ago, I think it’s an older model, sounds great and offers a lovely vintage style overdrive. Served me well but time to move it on. Good but used condition with box.

Bananana Effects Matryoshka Synth £130 posted
      Bought new last year from amazon for £189 and it’s fun but I have other ways I like to get my sounds so it’s goodbye!
      has box etc and is in essentially brand new condition but with velcro.

All pedals in good working order and with postage included within UK.
      I am open to trades but not looking for anything specific right now. 
      Fire away any questions! Thanks!

• By Marky Screen
      Very nice tone fattening opto comp just not getting much use now with stuff down the studio already.
      Low noise, great range of attack times that don't feel grabby even at quick speeds.
      Full range of ratios from 1:1 to 12:1
      Few paint chips but otherwise sound as a pound.
      9v neg power
      Price includes UK postage

• By realmasslove
      Selling my wonderful Diamond Bass Compressor in almost new condition. Comes with the polarity reverse cable and box. I have only used it at home. 
      This is a great compressor and an instant sound improvement device! The pedal has something magical going on and I have used it as an always on bass signal enhancer, rather than a compressor. It can add a serious amount of compression if you turn the know clockwise, but I prefer to use it a low settings for slight levelling and signal boost. Sounds great this way!   One of the great features of this pedal, a part from its transparency, is the tilt EQ. Using the EQ, you can quickly make your sound brighter or darker without the need of complex EQ adjustments. Plus, it sounds very musical to my ears.    Great condition of the case, has velcro on the bottom. Free postage in the UK, signed and insured.    Open to trades as well: Bass overdrives (looking for Blackstone Appliances Mosfet Overdrive, but happy to consider others) Bass preamps Reverb Pedals Thanks for looking!