Why become a member? ×

Divinity Roxx and friends RHCP cover

Graham

That popped up on my You Tube feed yesterday as I follow Divinity Roxx. The thing that does my head in is watching her as a lefty. Surely someone could have flipped that for her.

Other than that, I quite like it. What would be wrong is going to all that effort to get something that sounded close to the original. IMHO of course 🙃.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

That popped up on my You Tube feed yesterday as I follow Divinity Roxx. The thing that does my head in is watching her as a lefty. Surely someone could have flipped that for her.

Other than that, I quite like it. What would be wrong is going to all that effort to get something that sounded close to the original. IMHO of course 🙃.

Is she now a lefty or is the screen mirrored? She was not a lefty before. I used to follow her but stopped some time ago so no up to speed. She was defo a righty at the LBGS show a few years go.

Edited by Bobthedog

53 minutes ago, Bobthedog said:

Is she now a lefty or is the screen mirrored? She was not a lefty before. I used to follow her but stopped some time ago so no up to speed. She was defo a righty at the LBGS show a few years go.

She a right handed player. I would imagine she has filmed herself on a front facing camera, hence the image flip.

3 hours ago, hiram.k.hackenbacker said:

......... What would be wrong is going to all that effort to get something that sounded close to the original. IMHO of course 🙃.

Absolutely agree with that. I like that they've done something different with it, but it's just not for me.