Why become a member? ×

Iron Ether Xerograph Deluxe and Dubterranea SOLD
£310
Norwich

andybassdoyle

Every dreamed of splashing out on a perfect pair? Well here's your chance!

20201212_162518.thumb.jpg.f2f7ea96fbc4f1a0bf791b1fce3c9809.jpg

I'm changing a few things up and need to let these go which I will no doubt regret at a later stage. Both are in excellent condition, in fact the Dubterranea has not been gigged. I can probably find the IE packaging too....

Xerograph

The Xerograph Deluxe is a 4-pole resonant lowpass filter, inspired by synthesizers, with deep envelope capabilities and expression control, which can be used together or separately.

In addition to the dubby static lowpass sounds and foot-swept resonant filter sweeps of the original Xerograph, the Xerograph Deluxe can create envelope filter sounds from classic auto-wah to modern subtractive synthesis, downward envelopes, and triggered slow synth sweeps.

Version 2: The XD has been retooled with a new expression attenuator knob, a stomp switch to activate the envelope follower, all jacks on top, improved envelope response in Down mode, and some subtle tweaks that make it easier to dial in.

20201212_162525.thumb.jpg.2ec6c022bf8ef72c7a164b73616423c4.jpg

Dubterranea

Multi-octave synth oscillator

Dubterranea is a multi-octave pitch-tracking oscillator, capable of generating classic synthesizer waveforms in three octaves simultaneously. When combined with the Xerograph Deluxe filter, the pair form a full subtractive synthesizer, allowing a bass or guitar (or voice, saxophone, etc...) to create a wide variety of thick electronic timbres - all with an immediate, intuitive, one-knob-per-function interface.

The pedal contains two synth voices - one playing in unison with the note you play, and a second that can be switched between one octave up and one octave down. Waveforms can be selected independently for each of these voices, each with its own distinct timbre - triangle, sawtooth, square, and narrow pulse.

Additionally, there is a third voice based on classic octave-down pedals. This voice's tone is influenced by the sound of your original note, with a dedicated Timbre knob that removes harmonics at one end - for an extremely deep, smooth, almost sine wave sound - and then progressively adds harmonics at the top end, for extra gritty, harmonically rich sounds perfect for feeding into the Xerograph Deluxe filter.

A second foot switch turns the synth voices on and off, allowing the pedal to be used both as a traditional octave down pedal, and a synthy oscillator, without adjusting controls. The synth voices also have their own dedicated effects loop, so that effects can be applied only to these voices, and an entire synth chain can be switched on and off with the Synths stomp switch.

20201212_162530.thumb.jpg.1f276712ad95397dac16b16c55670d88.jpg

These work fantastically well together hence selling as a pair. I will split them in which case the prices are 175 each including UK shipping. New prices are around GBP 250 by the time you factor in the import taxes.

Any questions let me know, here's a couple links to give you some ideas....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu9zVeDBIAI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=majfSXKzlJ4

Edited by andybassdoyle

• MB1 locked this topic