Why become a member? ×

Pmt..

Brian45

I think it's perfectly understandable we get fed up with with being the most important member of any band, while no one has a clue what we're even there for. 

However the fact that we're the most important member of any band provides me with enough comfort to cope with idiocy like that shown by PMT in this poorly thought out 'joke'. 

• Like 2

‘Tis true in my case. I was a poor guitarist. My bass playing is ahem ‘passable’. However, it’s a bit of fun and not to be taken seriously. There’s enough cr4p going on in the World that we can take offence at so good on them for trying to lighten things a little.

I don't think it's about being offended certainly not in my case, it's more of an eye rolling, my God are there people who are employed by this company who are so mind bogglingly stupid they actually think this is funny. 

It's a boring cliché ungrounded in truth. I react to it in the same way I do to a bad film, I switch off. 

Edited by stewblack
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1