Why become a member? ×

Basschat Strap Locks

Bassybert

I could maybe have helped, but the postman has yet to deliver the sets sent out weeks ago now. If they turn up in the next few days, (and if you're still looking...), I'll be back. I'm not banking on it, though; I think the envelope has slipped down the back of the van. :(

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

I could maybe have helped, but the postman has yet to deliver the sets sent out weeks ago now. If they turn up in the next few days, (and if you're still looking...), I'll be back. I'm not banking on it, though; I think the envelope has slipped down the back of the van. :(

Cant believe they haven’t arrived still. I’ll send you more as soon as I’m ready to start the full sales which hopefully will be in a few weeks time. 

20 minutes ago, ped said:

Cant believe they haven’t arrived still. I’ll send you more as soon as I’m ready to start the full sales which hopefully will be in a few weeks time. 

Cheers, Ped. No rush; I've Dunlop straplocks on all my important stuff (and anyway, I'm a drummer, so...). It's galling, just the same. There's still the chance that some part-time postal bod will find the packet poking out from under a cushion somewhere. I so wanted to post photos of 'em as cymbal holders, though. 9_9

Ah sorry I thought I answered that - I’ll have them for sale in Jan. I’ll send an email to everyone when they’re on sale. I was hoping to have them up by Xmas but for one reason or another it’s taken a bit longer to get everything ready. 

9 hours ago, ped said:

Ah sorry I thought I answered that - I’ll have them for sale in Jan. I’ll send an email to everyone when they’re on sale. I was hoping to have them up by Xmas but for one reason or another it’s taken a bit longer to get everything ready. 

Will that email go out to everyone on the forum, or do we have to let you know we're keen? Colour me interested if we need to let you know 😊

39 minutes ago, Jonesy said:

Will that email go out to everyone on the forum, or do we have to let you know we're keen? Colour me interested if we need to let you know 😊

I'll send an email to all members but also plaster it all over the site, you won't miss it :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, deepbass5 said:

I am due for my Jab in May according to the App

If i make it through till then,  can you keep a set for me. I need something to look forward to

Get in line, please. You'll get yours after I've received mine. :|

:lol: ('cos mine got lost in the post, and there's been none available since :( ...)

Edited by Dad3353
  • Haha 3

Yeah I’ll get you some in the next drop Dad. Trouble is I’m not doing a drop yet because I’ve got to use a different post service because the (local) UPS depot is closed. I think they can pick up but it’ll mean having a window to buy them rather than having them available 24/7. 

I might get into it tomorrow and get a batch ready to go. Watch this space!

19 minutes ago, ped said:

Yeah I’ll get you some in the next drop...

I've, provisionally, a bass programmed for later on this year, when cross-channel transport becomes more reasonable, so I'm not in 'need' before maybe June or July. No rush, lad (but before DB5, just the same..! :P ).

11 minutes ago, ped said:

Even before Brexit I decided to make them available for UK shipping only, because the carrier I use who takes them in bulk doesn’t do international.

OK, so I'm stuffed then, eh..? ~#+-* mumble mumble *#~+. :lol:

If it helps, I can give you a UK address, when the time comes... B|

6 minutes ago, Dad3353 said:

OK, so I'm stuffed then, eh..? ~#+-* mumble mumble *#~+. :lol:

If it helps, I can give you a UK address, when the time comes... B|

You're fine because technically your order was in the last round :) 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, deepbass5 said:

Its OK

I've made arrangements, just head for the coast, Don't worry you'll only have to row half way and you'll be picked up and brought back more dead than alive to Dover

PED will be waiting  😊

image.thumb.png.0743e381b3bde6903926545d9f8f34c2.png

Fixed. :(